- Click on PDF and Settings.
- The first option that you see in the pop-up screen right beside the template preview is Style.
- You can make a lot of changes in the PDF format by editing the style elements.
- Click on the square box right before the text color, fill color, border color, and text fill color for changing the color of the particular style elements.
- Click on the Save button to successfully apply the changes.
Apart from the text and fill colors, the users can edit or change the below settings from the PDF & Print Settings- Style Menu
- Change font style and size
- Select paper style (A4 and US paper Size)
- Show or hide horizontal and vertical lines
- Set margin