- To accept online orders, you need to create an online store. To do that, you first need to turn on or toggle on the "Accept Orders" feature.
- You will see an online ordering page where you can manage a complete online store.
- You can add a cover image for the online store.
- You can manage “business type” by visiting this section.
- Here you can manage whether you want to make it compulsory for your customer to add a phone number or email while requesting an online order.
- Here you can manage your service type, i.e. Delivery, Pickup, and Dine-in.
- You can add a tagline, shipping cost, and default delivery time.
- You can share your store URL link so that the public can access your online store.
- You can also generate a QR code for an online store by clicking on this icon, by scanning this QR code people can visit your online store.
- This is how your online store will look like, where people can search for your products/items/menu.
Welcome to our Support
Search for answers to your questions by entering keywords below, or look through our knowledge base.