There are 2 reports in GSTR,
GSTR-1 is a statement of outward supplies, GSTR-1 summarizes all sales (outward supplies) of a taxpayer,
GSTR-3B summarizes all GST transactions of a taxpayer, including both outward and inward supplies. Also GSTR-3B is a self-assessment return.
Follow the steps below to create a GSTR Report.
- Log in to Moon Invoice.
- Navigate to the Reports section and click on GST Summary.
- You will see two reports there.
- The first is GSTR-1, and the second is GSTR-3B.
- You can generate both reports by clicking on them.
- You can use filters to generate reports for the current month, last month, This quarter, etc.
- You can export the reports as well in Excel, CSV, PDF, and HTML.
Note the Basic Points :
- This report will only be visible to users whose company country is India and whose currency is INR.
- The GSTR Report will work under certain conditions. The company country should be India, the company valid GST number, and the Company Currency should be the INR (Indian currency).