Moon Invoice allows you to create any tax as per your requirements and use it with your sales or purchases. You can create a tax with a fixed amount or percentage and also choose it to be inclusive or exclusive of the total amount.
Below are detailed steps to create and add tax for each platform application:
- macOS: You can create a tax from the taxes tab in the left menu. Just click on the + icon to add a new tax.
- iOS: Create a new tax from settings -> Company -> Taxes -> Click on the + icon to add new tax.
- Web App: You can create a new tax from the companies bubble at the top-right corner -> Taxes. Click on the + icon to add a new tax.
- Android App: You can create a new tax by tapping on the company name at the top of the application -> click on more option(i) -> Taxes -> Click on + icon to add a new tax.
- Windows App: Create a new Tax from Settings -> Taxes -> Add Tax.