Many times, you have a client for which you are going to create a product or task which might never be used again.
So, you wish to create an invoice for that product/task but not save it in the database or your system.
In this case, you can follow the below steps and create an invoice without saving the product into your database: -
- Open Moon Invoice application on your device/browser.
- Go to Invoices section
- Click on + icon to create a New Invoice.
- Enter the Customer details and then while adding the product, enter the name of the product in the product description instead of the product name.
- Enter the product rate, quantity and other information.
- Save the Invoice.
- Once the Invoice is created, you can check that the Product name is showing in the Product name section instead of the Product description and can also verify that the product is not saved in the database.